What type of paper do you print on for invitations & cards?
Classic Matte Card Stock:
Environmentally-friendly and perfect for all types of designs & photos, our classic ultra-smooth paper doesn’t compromise quality for cost..
Classic Glossy Card Stock:
UV Gloss coated on both sides for rich colors, crisp images & picture-perfect cards every time.
How do I use the Online Product Builder?
It’s easy to personalize any photo gift with our Product Builder. Our Online Preview Tool renders accurate previews so that you can see just how your custom gift will look. Please note: There may be some slight color variations from what you see on your screen to the finished product due to monitor calibrations & color formats
- To edit the text, simply click on any text area. You can also add additional text, change text, change colors, etc
- How to edit text in mobile?
- Double-check the placement of all photos and spelling of all text on your card.
- Text won’t fit right? Contact us for proofing of your image.
- Everything looks great? Click submit! You will be redirected back to the product page and your custom product will be added to the cart automatically. If you need more than one, you can edit the quantity in the cart, no need to do it over and over again. Note: If you need to reedit your product after its been added to the cart, you can simply add “re-edit” on the product in the cart to finish.
How do you protect my credit card information when ordering?
When you place an order at Accessaprint.com, the sensitive information you transmit is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This technology creates a secure connection between you and our server; as a result, your information will not be captured by those who may wish to spy on you. Your safety and privacy is important to us, if you have any questions, feel free to email us with ATTN: Tech Dept
How quickly will my photo gifts be printed and shipped?
Once your order is placed, your gifts will be printed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
Do you have Holiday deadlines?
Deadlines will be displayed in the top bar of our website.
How much text can I fit on my card or invitation?
This varies; each greeting card or announcement can accommodate different amounts of text according to the design. When you’re considering a card, look at the sample text used in that particular card. As you’ll see in several designs, you can place text on top of your image, but this may also be limited depending on your photo. For instance, if there’s a lot of sky or water, inserting text shouldn’t be a problem.
Can I place an order by phone?
At this time we are unable to accept orders by phone.
Returns & Exchanges
Because all of our products are custom printed for you, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges for custom products. We will, however, ALWAYS address defective products with a refund and/or exchange. We want you to be happy with your purchase with us.
Where are you located?
Access a Print is located in Gaylord Michigan, a small rural town in northern Michigan. All of our products are custom printed for you in our facility here. We do not drop ship nor do we outsource printing. We take full accountability for our products and our work.